- Cultivate a passion for, and commitment to, rugby among Rio Linda High School students.
- Support the program in its efforts to give to all students who desire to play, the opportunity to play, by maintaining rugby as a no-cut sport.
- Support players in gaining access to rugby training and educational opportunities.
- Maintain and promote sportsmanship and goodwill among players, parents and coaches not only within Rio Linda High School but with all teams with which Rio Linda High School competes.
- Promote the good name of Rio Linda High School in domestic and international circles and enhance the reputation of the rugby program.
- Promote the team’s ability to be competitive in the Sacramento Area and be recognized as one of the top five high school rugby programs in Sacramento.
- Support the coaches in educational and certification opportunities.
- Increase the overall administrative, managerial and operational effectiveness of the rugby program.
- Encourage the highest standards of player safety and medical care.