Welcome to the Rio Linda High School History Department. The department offers World History (10th), US History (11th), AP World History (10th ), AP US History (11th), Psychology, Economics (12th) and Government (12th). We'd like you to meet the History department instructors and get to know them a bit.....
- Liz Guyer: US History and AP US History. Department Chair. National Board Certified Teacher.
- Larry Bibiyoff: AP World History,
- Janet Tisue: Ms. Tisue has been a Rio Linda staff member for 14 years and has taught: World History, U.S. History, Economics, & Resource Classes. Ms Tisue has a BA in Social Science an MA in Education. She also holds credentials in and Clear Cross Cultural Language and Academic Development. Her hobbies include anything outdoors and is actively involved in the Sierra Club, The Nature Conservancy, the Audubon Society and the Save the American River Society.
- Jane Dickey: World History Instructor. This is Mrs. Dickey's third year at RLHS, previously she worked at a middle school teaching 7th grade World History. Mrs. Dickey earned her BA in Social Science from CSUS and is currently pursuing her MA at Laverne.
- Mike Fox:
- Sean Millard:
- Michael Morris: World History and Sports P.E. This is Mr. Morris' 20th year at RLHS. He graduated from CSUS with a BA in History (Double concentration in World and US and minor in Philosophy) Mr. Morris is our Head Football Coach and has also coached Track and Field, Golf and Basketball. Mr Morris is originally from Redding, Ca.
- Brian Emerson: Mr. Emerson is our latest addition to the RLHS staff. Mr. Emerson was formerly at Foothill High School and has served as the Coordinator for history social science for Twin Rivers as well as the Rio Linda Student Learning Coach last year. He has his BA in Humanities and is working on completing his MA in US History. He is CLAD certified and has bot a Single subject and English credential.
If you are looking for a specific instructor/course, please look to the left navigation bar which has links to each instructors page.